We are currently recruiting for a Peoplesoft Consultant to assist with the following:
Support the selection, implementation and maintenance of financial systems to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives. Must have hands on experience working with GL v8.8.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide automation support in the development and
maintenance of financial reports and documentation.
2. Design, test, implement and maintain financial systems.
3. Research and recommend financial software applications that
satisfy department business objectives.
4. Develop and conduct training for system users.
5. Coordinate the preparation and maintenance of system
6. Perform an ongoing analysis to identify business needs and
process improvements that can be satisfied with automation or
7. Act as a liaison with ISD and Corporate Business Systems to
facilitate the completion of automation projects and resolution
8. Improve processes within the Company to increase the level
and quality of service provided to internal and external
Other Job Functions:
1. Complete special projects and other functions, as required.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
* Bachelors degree in Business, MIS, or equivalent.
* 3-5 years of related experience in financial systems
implementation and support.
* Proficient with financial applications across multiple platforms.
* Demonstrated knowledge of project management
* Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and reporting